Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: wifi not working after jailbreak iphone 3g 3.0

Default wifi not working after jailbreak iphone 3g 3.0
    i jailbreak my iphone 3g 3.0 everything went fine then i checked the wifi but it doesent work pz help

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it greyed out, like you can't select it? Or does it just not show any networks. There may be no networks in your area. But if you're sure there are, go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. That may help, but if it doesn't, then you have to restore.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bteamer For This Useful Post:

3.0theiphone (2009-07-18), JimHe (2009-12-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Try to reset the network setting first, then go into the network to turn off, then on the 3G and wifi.

I think sometimes there are some file corruptions, whether jailbroken or not.

I did that but it doesent work. even i restore my iphone 3g

Quote Originally Posted by bteamer View Post
    Is it greyed out, like you can't select it? Or does it just not show any networks. There may be no networks in your area. But if you're sure there are, go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. That may help, but if it doesn't, then you have to restore.
    it doesent work. even i restored my iphone 3g still it doesent cannot to wifi.
    Last edited by 3.0theiphone; 2009-07-18 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

How did you jailbreak it?

I Jailbreak It By Redsn0w 0.7 but if i jailbreak it now i will jailbreak it by redsn0w 0.7.2

[QUOTE=StealthBravo;4870250]How did you jailbreak it? [/QU

I Jailbreak It By Redsn0w 0.7 but if i jailbreak it now i will jailbreak it by redsn0w 0.7.2
    Last edited by 3.0theiphone; 2009-07-19 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

having the same problem apple is replacing these under warranty i have been looking for a solution but cant find one i have tried restoring network settings and software i even downgraded my baseboard base band and no fix i changed the flash ic and it fix my wifi problem but it is not an easy do it yourself

to apple and tell them there os 3.0 is messing up phones and they shouldn't be out of luck if they Don't have warranty
    Last edited by eltighty; 2009-07-26 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have no wifi after jailbreak - however i never tried to get it before. and am having trouble getting repo666 to work for the ultrasn0w.

Is it really true that Apple is replacing this phones whether jailbroken or not because the wifi isn't working in them?

eltighty, please if you got it fixed, show us how to change the flash. This wifi issue has been going on ever since 3.0 came out. HELP US, please. I will thank you forever.
    If someone else knows how to change the flash, please share.