Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weird Cydia issue

Default Weird Cydia issue
    Ok, I've had absolutely no issues with my JB. It's been great. However, I seem to be having a strange thing happening to Cydia when viewing app or theme information.

I went to look at the details of the Family Guy balloon SMS theme and suddenly Google popped up. It looked like the website, not the app. I backed out of the app and went to another and Google came back up. I closed Cydia and tried again, same thing. Reboot, things were working fine, as I was about to download, boom, Google came back up. It's acting like spam of some sort. Any thoughts or suggestions? I don't think it will require another install, I plan to wait and try again later, at home on wifi, but this is starting to bother me.

thanks...

That just happened to me too. Exactly. Now everywhere I go in Cydia only Google shows up when I click on an app...

Help??

I think it had something to do with the app I was viewing. I rebooted my phone and as long as I didn't view the details of that app, everything was fine. I've never had that issue again. Try that first before doing anything drastic like a reinstall.