Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mods from Cydia not working properly

Default Mods from Cydia not working properly
    1. AppSync 3.0 - I'm on 3.0 on the 3GS. I also had the identical problem on the 3.0 3G. I have the software installed, proper iTunes, etc. When I right click on my iPhone and click "transfer purchases", I get an error message saying that X amount of applications can't be transferred because they weren't purchased for this device. Something like that. It seems that the Appsync software isn't working because it seems that the DRM isn't stripped. Am I doing something wrong? I've read others claiming to have the same app working on the same platform. I'm out of ideas...

2. VOIPover3G - Same thing, I'm on 3GS. I had it working fine on my 3G. It WORKS however, what heppens is that when I install it, I cannot use my AppStore or iTunes apps anymore. They both crash on open. I believe it's supported on the 3GS, and obviously it works on 3.0, so any ideas? Again I'm out...

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

As far as your phone, I think you may need to restore.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-07-14 at 09:09 PM.

They're note cracked apps in terms of via appstore...they're simply Cydia mods, and I didn't see any more pertinent place to post in any other sections? Am I doing it wrong? Sorry, a little confused.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

No problem, wasn't sure what you were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    As far as your phone, I think you may need to restore.
    Really? As far as #2, when I uninstall VOIPover3G, I can run AppStore and iTunes perfectly fine. When I reinstall, back to crashing. As far a #1, it's never worked, on this iPhone or my last. That's the only reason I think a restore would not help.