Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard Wont Respring?

Default Winterboard Wont Respring?
    Over the weekend I did ran some updates, I cant remember what they were, 5 icon dock and supreme preferences for 3.0 I think. Anyway now when I run Winterboard and click back to the homescreen the phone doesnt respring the phone so now i cant turn on or off any themes. Any ideas?

Petey

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

If you have sbsettings you can respring from that

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ianbroste For This Useful Post:

JIGOKUME (2010-06-17)

I can respring through sbsettings and restart with the buttons but because Winterboard doesnt update the changes and restart when It closes after the phone restarts it is in the same state as it was before the respring. I can open Winterboard turn on a theme close Winterboard and if I open Winterboard again the theme is not turned on.

Quote Originally Posted by peteykirk View Post
    I can respring through sbsettings and restart with the buttons but because Winterboard doesnt update the changes and restart when It closes after the phone restarts it is in the same state as it was before the respring. I can open Winterboard turn on a theme close Winterboard and if I open Winterboard again the theme is not turned on.
    seems to be a problem with install supreme preferences....look in that thread for others confirming the problem.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Mine same problem it works for an hour after turn on and off but then no respring and sbsettings takes 10 min respring... Im just going to restore but i need this to be fixed