Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what they hell is wrong with my phone!!!

Default what they hell is wrong with my phone!!!
    ok i am having major issues with my 3gs !! i am not new to jail breaking in any means but this is the first major problem i have had. first i jailbroke with purplera1n and then i restored and used the dev-teams. first my location does not work, more importantly my camera will not save photos. i have searched for hours and hours and hours on the internet already and i am away on vacation. some one please help point me in the right direction what the hell is wrong with my phone!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I would suggest restore... set up as a NEW profile in iTunes and then rejailbreak which whatever method you want.

I had to restore 3 times since I got this phucking phone already!! There has to be another reason for the location and camera not working! A restore cannot be the only answer. I did set it up as a new phone. I even restored to apples fw then redownloaded 3.0 restore file and then used that's to Jb it. So i don't think restore is the answer.

iPhone? More like MyPhone GrabYourWeapons's Avatar
    Thanks

I've restored like 5 times. Restore and try those functions without jailbreaking it. Then jailbreak it and try it..... If not you're phone is screwed.
    16GB iPhone 3G S⃣ White
    8GB iPhone 3G Black
    30GB iPod Classic

Thanks

What are you on mac or windows..you say you re download the 3.0 os as in iTunes or from the web?

I use mac, I dled from both iTunes and big bosses website ! I guess I can reformat and Jb hear just no wifi so I can't use cydia when I'm done this sucks ! Thanks guys for the info