Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone won't play my new songs when shuffling...?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone won't play my new songs when shuffling...?
    Ok so yesterday I bought like 13 new songs for my iPhone through the iTunes app on the phone. When I went to shuffle my songs the display said 1 of 311 but I just bought 13 songs and my iPhone said I had 324. I let my phone shuffle my songs, and sure enough none of the new ones came up. However, when I turn shuffle off and play the songs in their standard alphabetical order, my phone goes back to saying 1 of 324 and will play the new songs. Does anyone know of a solution to this? Thanks so much for any help you can provide.

Edit* When I first said the iPhone said I had 324 songs I am refering to the about page under settings.
    Last edited by kph12; 2009-07-11 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

if tyou go to purchased on XXXXX's iphone the songs should be there to play and if not then just on purchased... have you tried playing it on on the go?

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I added all the new songs into on the go and they play fine, but when I add in some of my older songs, the iPhone no longer recognizes they are there when shuffling.