Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: apps dont sync wit my fone

Default apps dont sync wit my fone
    hey guys i juss upgraded to 3.0 and i am trying to sync apps from my itunes to my fone but it starts to sync and den it suddenly stops. the fone is jailbroken and unlocked i have it wit tmobile plzz help i want my apps lol

Quote Originally Posted by theman124 View Post
    hey guys i juss upgraded to 3.0 and i am trying to sync apps from my itunes to my fone but it starts to sync and den it suddenly stops. the fone is jailbroken and unlocked i have it wit tmobile plzz help i want my apps lol
    try un installing itunes and re installing it... your library wont be deleted only the application and if that doesnt work... i suggest you restore your fone and re jailbreak it...

another thing to check on see is the itunes has authorized the computer and you are signed in to your itunes account...

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Deauthorize and reauthorize your account in iTunes.

(Also, if you happen to be discussing "cracked apps" that is considered warez, and you wont find an answer here!)

Good luck!
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grassmasta For This Useful Post:

shabz_de_don (2009-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Grassmasta View Post
    Deauthorize and reauthorize your account in iTunes.

(Also, if you happen to be discussing "cracked apps" that is considered warez, and you wont find an answer here!)

Good luck!
    i second that!!!

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

OhNoz it dun sync wit y0 fone son?