Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Genius Bar and 2g iPod Touch

Default Genius Bar and 2g iPod Touch
    How can I make my iPod Touch unrestorable at an Apple store, or anything that will allow me to get a replacement at an Apple store? the thing is i have been having problems with my ipod, and the geniuses refuse to replace anything unless it is "significant".

Not really gonna get any help screwing Apple here bro.

im not trying to screw apple
    its just that all the geniuses at my local store are retarted and wont replace a unit it unless it isnt working at all. my sleep button is acting as if im constantly pressing it even though im not, and they refused to replace it. i called another apple store, and they said that they would replace i, but they are a good 4-5 hours away. the only way for me to get a replacement is through my local store, and i need to do something to get them to replace mine because they fail to properly replace units under the warranty.

please help

"The Napoleon Dynamite of MMI" coloradoxmfan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imaliar793 View Post
    im not trying to screw apple
    its just that all the geniuses at my local store are retarted and wont replace a unit it unless it isnt working at all. my sleep button is acting as if im constantly pressing it even though im not, and they refused to replace it. i called another apple store, and they said that they would replace i, but they are a good 4-5 hours away. the only way for me to get a replacement is through my local store, and i need to do something to get them to replace mine because they fail to properly replace units under the warranty.

please help
    Talk to a manager at the store.

the manager is the root of the bad atmosphere here
    and cpjr, i see you are from atlanta. ill be visiting there pretty soon, so another option i could do is visit one of the apple stores there. which one do you recommend as the place with the best support? (i need a store that will fix my bad image of apple lol)