Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T data plan only for $35

Default AT&T data plan only for $35
    Ok i already have a phone and am just using the iPhone as an ipod. what i am curious about is whether or not the iPhone can work on this data plan att has out. It is an unlimited data plan for smartphones and pda phones. it costs $35 a month. i think i am the only person out there who wants to do this. it is worth it to me cuz i have my cell phone paid for through my family, who i cant convince to switch to att, so why not get the iphone and use it as an ipod with internet at my fingertips 24/7. I unlocked and jailbroke the phone so i think it should work. if anyone has any input that would be great... thanks

What carrier is your other phone with?

i don't see how you can use JUST the internet without having a voice plan?

$35? lol!

$5.99 unlimited with TMo, ftw!

Thanks

^^^
    That's with a phone plan...

$5.99, isn't that supposed to be with a basic phone that has internet? Sports scores and such?

Thanks

did you buy an iphone just for the iPod? -_-

I sold my 1st gen iphone to a guy in wisconsin right by me and thats what he wanted to use it for, just the pda and ipod, wonder if its that guy. is your name rob?
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

yea i just got the phone to use it as an ipod... then i saw that Att had this data only plan for $35 so i thought it would be cool to do this plan. my other phone carrier, which is paid for, is through alltel. i want to just have data on the iphone...