Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does anyone know where to find the video that is on the 3GS in the apple store?

Default Does anyone know where to find the video that is on the 3GS in the apple store?
    Im looking for the video that they have playing on the 3GS in the apple store. Its the one that has all of the different applications opening and moving all around the screen. If you know somewhere to download it, please let me know. Thanks

......epic

Last edited by Melech518; 2009-07-09 at 07:54 PM.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

That iphone is huge

No its not that one, but it is a demo video like that. It basically scrolls a bunch of apps across the screen, like you are swiping through them with your fingers, then it randomly opens some, demos the app for a sec, then goes back to all of them again. When I bought my iphone the first day it came out, they had it playing on every iphone 3GS in the apple store. It was the regular size phones that people can mess with while they are at the store. Thanks

......epic

bump

......epic

Sorry, I tried to find it. No such luck. Go into the apple store and look through the playlist on the phone. Maybe you will find the name of the video and it will be easier to search for?
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME