Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: get rid of my bold but keep bb plan for my iphone?

Default get rid of my bold but keep bb plan for my iphone?
    i am trading my bold for an iphone 3g with someone, now i need to keep my bb internet plan to use for my iphone. How can i release the PIN to my BB for this person to use? when i try and access my BIS age it is aking for the new pin to replace my old one, but i dont have a new one??

what can i do so he can use my bold??

no one?
    Last edited by dvigue; 2009-07-09 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi, Welcome to ModMyi.com - your premier Apple & iPhone community. Affectionately coined MMi, we're a community over 400,000 strong who love modifying our iPhones.

What makes you think we are here to answer your BB questions?? LMAO
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

i just thought i would try, i want to switch to the iphone world

Breakdown what exactly you are trying to do then so maybe I can help you...

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

i jsut want to make sure my pin is released so this person will not get any of my emails, and i need ot keep my BB data plan for my iphone, so how can i keep that if i dont have a pin to put into my BIS..

Who is your service provider? You cannot put a PIN into an iPhone whatsoever. If you tell me your service provider I cant tell you the APN and VPN for your data services. You will also need to download the specific carrier bundle for your service.

i have tmobile. I am aware that i cannot use a pin with my iphone, that is not what i am saying, i need to keep my BB internet plan for my iphone but i dont have a PIN to input so i can release my PIN that i am selling...

see what i am getting at?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dvigue For This Useful Post:

Melech518 (2009-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by dvigue View Post
    i have tmobile. I am aware that i cannot use a pin with my iphone, that is not what i am saying, i need to keep my BB internet plan for my iphone but i dont have a PIN to input so i can release my PIN that i am selling...

see what i am getting at?
    Not a problem...I am sending you a PM now, we will get this going for you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

(edited) Sorry need to refresh more often. lol

Follow Up:
    I tried to help him, so I gave him my AIM, and he didnt want to believe what anything I said. He doesnt need any help with the iPhone. He wants to release his Black Berry Pin and still use his Black Berry Data Plan on the iPhone. I told him to call TMobile and they will do it all for him and to ask for the data plan they have set up for use with the iPhone for the same price. He wanted me to "prove it" to him that Tmobile has an iPhone department. When I offered to help him set up the new carrier bundle for the iPhone he hung up on me. A**hole!! GO TO A F*ING BB FORUM AND FEED THEM YOUR BS!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

There are huge communities of BB if that is what he wanted. Sorry you had to waste your time with someone like that. Sometimes people just don't understand, or don't want to accept the free help people like you try to provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Follow Up:
    I tried to help him, so I gave him my AIM, and he didnt want to believe what anything I said. He doesnt need any help with the iPhone. He wants to release his Black Berry Pin and still use his Black Berry Data Plan on the iPhone. I told him to call TMobile and they will do it all for him and to ask for the data plan they have set up for use with the iPhone for the same price. He wanted me to "prove it" to him that Tmobile has an iPhone department. When I offered to help him set up the new carrier bundle for the iPhone he hung up on me. A**hole!! GO TO A F*ING BB FORUM AND FEED THEM YOUR BS!!
    EXCUSE ME!!! My son freaking cracked his head open on the tile floor when i was talking to you. SO, please accept my deepest apologies that i did not say "goodbye" to you before i closed out since my boy was hurt. OMG dude get a freaking grip.... wow. before you bash someone like this GET THE FACTS...

and btw, no i don't believe you that tmobile has a "special" number you can call for iphone support. i have never ever seen that anywhere in forums, and tmobile does not even have the ipphone...but, i would LOVE to be proven wrong, that would be cook if they did..

anyway, get the facts before you post something like that....and Oh btw, my son is ok in case your worried...............

hi dvigue... sorry to hear about your son

maybe i can help with your blackberry issue. the bis site provided to customers does not allow you to remove your account from the blackberry without transferring to a new blackberry device.

you would have to get in touch with blackberry support for tmobile and have them remove the bis account attached to the blackberry smartphones pin number via the bis admin site.

in case you were wondering i was the lead handset tech and blackberry support tech for a local telecom

hope that helps

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chubbawokee For This Useful Post:

dvigue (2009-07-11)

Sorry I don't believe you for a second. But anyways 611 is not a special number, it's tmobile customer support. and yes they do have a department set up to help you with your iPhone. But you are too much of a "know it all" to take any FREE help given to you. Go to a BB support site in the future instead of waisting the time of people who take the time out their personal lives to help ungrateful people like yourself.

Chubbawokee- nice of you but the guys is full of it. And I already told him verbatim what you just said. What he wants to do has to be done to his ACCOUNT on tmobile end. He wants to change his BB service to an iPhone data plan, but at the same time doesn't want to beleive one exists. But have fun trying to help him. You will get the same result I did...And trust me, this guy doesn't have a son, I've seen his face on iChat...
    Last edited by Melech518; 2009-07-10 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Sorry I don't believe you for a second. But anyways 611 is not a special number, it's tmobile customer support. and yes they do have a department set up to help you with your iPhone. But you are too much of a "know it all" to take any FREE help given to you. Go to a BB support site in the future instead of waisting the time of people who take the time out their personal lives to help ungrateful people like yourself.

Chubbawokee- nice of you but the guys is full of it. And I already told him verbatim what you just said. What he wants to do has to be done to his ACCOUNT on tmobile end. He wants to change his BB service to an iPhone data plan, but at the same time doesn't want to beleive one exists. But have fun trying to help him. You will get the same result I did...And trust me, this guy doesn't have a son, I've seen his face on iChat...

Chubbawokee- thank you alot for your help. i got it all taken care of...thanks again!!!

Melech518- i dont really care that you think....and i have never been on ichat..but as i said..like i care that you think.

EDIT- Melech518-called Tmo and they have never heard of a Iphone department with them. she said "we do not support iphones" Nice work....
    Last edited by dvigue; 2009-07-11 at 12:59 PM.

You are such a retard! If you call Tmo and tell them you have an unlocked iPhone and need help setting it up they will transfer you to the proper department....Photo of you from iChat..
    Last edited by Melech518; 2009-07-11 at 06:00 PM.

LOL ^

Anyway.. there is a department there to help you set everything up. T-Mobile is very aware of iPhones being on their network. It probably isn't the "iPhone department" however.. There is just inconsistency between reps, just explain your situation to them.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL For This Useful Post:

dvigue (2009-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL View Post
    LOL ^

Anyway.. there is a department there to help you set everything up. T-Mobile is very aware of iPhones being on their network. It probably isn't the "iPhone department" however.. There is just inconsistency between reps, just explain your situation to them.
    Thankyou!!!