Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please Please Help!!

Default Please Please Help!!
    I updated to 1.1.4 and had to reset all settings to get youtube to work..but now I have no edge. I don't have a "edge" option under Settings/General/Network. All I have is VPN, Wi-Fi, and Data Roaming.

How can I get my edge back, or at least the edge menu so I can enter the settings?

Thank You!
    Basement arcade. No I never grew up...thank goodness

iPhone? More like MyPhone nhba74's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Have you tried resetting your settings?
    Hi,

I read somewhere that it helps if you reset your settings.

Go to Settings - General - Reset - and try "Reset Network Setting" or "Reset All Settings."

Hope this helps.
    Don't be shy, it's ok to hit that THANKS button.

Thats what I did, thats what caused me to loose edge after updating to 1.1.4. Now I only have wi-fi. Thanks for tyring to help me though.

Anybody else have a suggestion?

Thanks

Default Do you have Services installed?
    This may be a long shot but, do you have Services installed? If you do, check to make sure that "EDGE" is turned ON.....sometimes I accidentally turn off one or the other.

I just realize something.......when WiFi is "ON," Edge won't show. Try turning off your WiFi and see if your "EDGE" shows up.
    Last edited by nhba74; 2008-03-14 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've noticed with "services" it says "Incorrect edge settings" and it ask if i want to restore. I click yes and it finishes but still no edge..even after reboot. I need to figure out how to manually set the edge settings even though I have no edge option in the settings/general/network menu.

Thanks

Default Check the forum for more help.
    Sorry I couldn't help you out......I did remember reading something in the Forum Area about Edge.....search the Forums and hopefully you'll be up and running again.

By the way, are you with AT&T? If you are, you may have to call them to reset it for you.

Good Luck!!!!!

If you are with AT&T, then you don't have an EDGE menu.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!