Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MobileMail.app keeps open

Default MobileMail.app keeps open
    Hello everybody...
    I have a little issue with my i 3g 3.0... every time i go to my contact list and open a contact for some reason mailmobile.app opens too and keeps opened, and as we know dries the battery very quick.
    i remove the permission for that app so now it's not runing anymore, but takes a wile to open a contact...
    someone has any tip for this???

So now I know why the Mail.App keeps opening on me even though I have PUSH/FETCH off... If you find out a way to prevent that from happening let me know, it sucks having to check every time if it is open.
    Housekeepin'?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Try to remove your mail accounts and see if its still running.

i try deleting all accounts and keeps opening every time i open a contact... btw i also turn off all settings in mail config...
    could be some access permission issues?
    i have to figured out what's the difference between staff, wheel and all other options....

Any fix to this?
    Housekeepin'?

Interesting. I did the permission thing this morning and after it Intelliscreen is not showing anything at the lockscreen.
    I did not test the contact list.

Someone wrote in another forum that he could turn off mail.app in Supreme Preferences, but this works not with Intelliscreen running in background.

regards

UPDATE:

Thanks to Everyone that tries to fix this but appears to be an apple or jailbreak issue so i switched back to 2.2.1...
    Anyways 3.0 its to slow very laggie and also your battery is gonna died in 18 hours of use...
    right now i'm so happy with my 2.2.1 and my battery its live again