Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3GS Safari Linking Error

Thanks

Default 3GS Safari Linking Error
    Hi All. Im hoping someone can help me with this annoying issue. When clicking a lot of links in either Shazam or TwitterFon, it opens Safari but Safari gives me this error "Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred". I have cleared the history/cache/cookies, restarted the phone but neither have resolved the issue. This is a 32 GB 3GS JB with GeoHot's RC2. The problem has been happening pre and post JB. Thanks!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Hi All. Im hoping someone can help me with this annoying issue. When clicking a lot of links in either Shazam or TwitterFon, it opens Safari but Safari gives me this error "Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred". I have cleared the history/cache/cookies, restarted the phone but neither have resolved the issue. This is a 32 GB 3GS JB with GeoHot's RC2. The problem has been happening pre and post JB. Thanks!
    I am having the same problem, but I have a 3G/ipod thouch 1G. I know that if I restore it it will work but after setting it all up downloads with Cydia I have this problem. I am going to restore my ipod now and install everything one at a time to see if I can narrow it down. I will try to help you if I can.

Could you also give me a list of everything you have installed via cydia.
    Last edited by JJMA; 2009-07-14 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost