Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Plz help

Default Plz help
    ok i was playing with my iphone last night, powered off and now it wont come back on...the apple shows up but then it goes right back off....any help??? itunes doesn even recognize it when i plug it into the computer...im not with att so i kno they wont help, so plz help me cant afford a new phone

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Welcome to MMi
    Have you tried doing a hard reboot by holding both home and power?
    If that doesn't work and all else fails, you may have to put it in DFU mode and restore.
    Good luck.

Thanks

Well 1st off we need some more info from you, like what phone you have 2g, 3g or 3gs. Your subscriber, I would assume is tmobile. But as blkcadi said, try the hard reboot & if all else fails put iPhone into DFU mode & restore. If it's a 3gs u may need to borrow a friends AT&T sim to activate. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by LSZ33 View Post
    Well 1st off we need some more info from you, like what phone you have 2g, 3g or 3gs. Your subscriber, I would assume is tmobile. But as blkcadi said, try the hard reboot & if all else fails put iPhone into DFU mode & restore. If it's a 3gs u may need to borrow a friends AT&T sim to activate. Good luck.
    I have a 2g phone and Im with tmobile