Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: youtube search, can you find your own clips??

Default youtube search, can you find your own clips??
    So, after uploading my very first youtube video recently, I realised that the iPhone youtube search applies some sort of filter which only shows results that have a high rating and a high "viewed" number.

On my computer I do a search for the exact name of my video (includes the word "helicopter") it comes up as the first result. On my iphone I do a search for the exact name of my video and it comes up with heaps of results with "helicopter" in the title but none of them are my clip, they are all clips with hundreds of views and a high rating, i went through the first 100 results and the pattern is the same, high viewed number and a high star rating.

Is there anyway I can get MY clip on my iphone which has no star rating and a viewed of 4?

try mxtube

iPhone? More like MyPhone aemreunal's Avatar
    Thanks

just write your username to the search box so you will only search for your own videos, views/stars don't matter.

i have tried mxtube, it uses the same search as the youtube application, you see the same results... And it shows no results if I search for my user name... I might try to rename my youtube video and add a unique code string to the end of the name, see if that comes up.