Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can i get more than five icons on dock?

Default Can i get more than five icons on dock?
    saw some backgrounds of other iphones and looked like some are having more than 5 icon docks. Is this possible? if so how are they adding these?

Thanks

Ive had a jailbroken iPhone since the beginning and as far as i know there is no file mod in cydia or else where that will allow you to do this. Im not going to say that it cant be done because im sure it probably can but not without either over laying or shrinking the icons. I don't think the last option i mentioned can be done either but im not 100% sure. Good luck.
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinoc View Post
    saw some backgrounds of other iphones and looked like some are having more than 5 icon docks. Is this possible? if so how are they adding these?
    As of right now no,But iMario is working on Supreme Settings 3.0 that will allow up to an 8 icon dock ..thats right 8
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A_DuB187 View Post
    Ive had a jailbroken iPhone since the beginning and as far as i know there is no file mod in cydia or else where that will allow you to do this. Im not going to say that it cant be done because im sure it probably can but not without either over laying or shrinking the icons. I don't think the last option i mentioned can be done either but im not 100% sure. Good luck.
    Actually in early 1.x.x days you could have huge docks (up to 9 icons I think?) with some program... And you can sort of shrink icons by making them smaller with a transparent background, but then they do overlap a bit.

Can't wait for the Supreme Settings the gentleman above me mentioned.
    Respect your elders.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    As of right now no,But iMario is working on Supreme Settings 3.0 that will allow up to an 8 icon dock ..thats right 8
    nice, thats just what i need for my main apps.5 is good but 8 would be better!