Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Why don't they release the JB now? the OS 3.1 is out anyways!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rest_easy View Post

they don't OWE you anything
    Perfectly said. They are doing this in their own time. It probably is a passion/thrill for them. But with people being pushy they could just say nevermind and keep it to just a group of freinds. As a community we owe them many thanks for doing what they do. To all the JB dev people.

Thanks

I reckon mr khan is really mr jobs ;p

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    STFU you sensitive little fruits, what I posted was basically said/posted by a mod of this very own forum you jack ***-s!
    I somehow doubt that their reaction was as obscene an immature as that one. Insult people like that again and you'll be on your way out.

iPhone? More like MyPhone spongebobiwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    STFU you sensitive little fruits, what I posted was basically said/posted by a mod of this very own forum you jack ***-s!
    No pudding pop for you!

hey guys...im confused on this. when the dev team said If you bought your phone after Apple has done this, there’s nothing you can do…the jailbreak isn’t going to work for you"

does that mean that if i wait to buy the 3gs, and im too late i will never be able to unlock or jailbreak it? so should i buy one today then???

thanks...

I loved reading this. It's very amusing to watch you guys insult eachother and beg for the jailbreak.

This entire thing is very simple.

When the iphone dev team releases a jailbreak, apple looks at how it works, and makes sure it WON"T work on the next update.
    Not many people have 3gs's yet, so it makes sense for them to wait so as many people can use this jailbreak method as possible.

It does NOT make sense to release a jailbreak for a few whiney, pathetic people who think they deserve the jb RIGHT NOW.

Edit: I'm referring to the people who can't seem to wait for the jb, not to the patiently waiting people

at one point i told myself that i will always own an iPhone. and as time passed i told myself i will always own a jailbroken iPhone. There is no need to be upset with the dev team, cause lets face it no jailbreak= a boring iPhone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    wow alot of whiners on here....

unfortunatelly Dev-Team is loosing the battle against Apple. See what GeoHot says about beta. The cat eats the mouse. The joke is over the dev-team is out of joke.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12