Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I'm on 1.1.4 but phone shows 1.1.3??

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Default I'm on 1.1.4 but phone shows 1.1.3??
    I restored my phone to 1.1.4 a couple weeks ago and then used ziphone like I always do to jailbreak only (AT&T). My baseband is 4.04 so this is up to date, but the firmware is showing as "1.1.3 (4A102)" and when I connect to iTunes it tells me my firmware is up to date even when I tell it to look for updates. I know i'm on 1.1.4 though b/c the bug that caused the SMS to be out of order is fixed. Anyone have any insight?...

Default Same with Me I have 1.1.4 but iTunes says 1.1.3
    Just wanted to say I have the same situation as you. It does not seen to affect anything. I have not tried to restore. It may be the 1.1.4 Computability Patch that makes 1.1.3 Aops install on the iPhone is the culprit. I am going to try and remove the patch. and then connect to iTunes to see if it makes a difference.

Chris

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Sweet... let me know what you came up with.

It makes no difference. iTunes Thinks I have 1.1.3 when I know I have JB 1.1.4. Not going to do anything. I mostly all Apps working. Apollo has a connectivity issue. Same with IMChat sure I will sort that soon. One other strange issue. On Google Mobile on Web Search shows NO Results. but Images and Local all show results. Do you have this quirk?