Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A "Boards" Question...(Springboard, Summerboard, Winterboard)

Question A "Boards" Question...(Springboard, Summerboard, Winterboard)
    Can you have on your phone all the boards (the Springboard, Summerboard and Winterboard) at the same time?
    Do all the boards do different things? Is there also a Fallboard? Where can I download the boards?

Thanks for reading my thread... Your time and help is highly appreciated.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

ok
    a) springboard is your main board as in the one with icons
    b)summerboard is a dead app that was for 1.1.4 and bellow
    c)winterboard is available from cydia and allows you to "theme" your springboard
    d)don't be daft; fallboard!? what you on!?
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to seann33uk For This Useful Post:

IbelithLP (2009-06-28)

I'm new to this site and I just bought the iPhone about a month ago. And since there's all the other seasons as boards (Springboard, Summerboard and Winterboard), I just wanted to know if there was also a Fallboard... it was just an honest innocent question, nothing more.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IbelithLP View Post
    I'm new to this site and I just bought the iPhone about a month ago. And since there's all the other seasons as boards (Springboard, Summerboard and Winterboard), I just wanted to know if there was also a Fallboard... it was just an honest innocent question, nothing more.
    Those boards are all rubbish, Overboard is the one you want; Man Overboard.
    To live, you have to lie

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IbelithLP View Post
    As well as helping people in our forum, we also love having fun. May have been a tad harsh, but you must be able to laugh at yourself also. Don't take it personal.
    Remember you can also do a Google search or a forum search to find the answers to your questions. If that fails, then post on a thread as you did.

Thanks for answering... I didn't take it personally, I just didn't want to sound too dumb.