Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do i buy iPhone 3GS without AT&T contract

[email protected]
    Smile How do i buy iPhone 3GS without AT&T contract
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2016-05-22 at 05:46 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Already tried. You have to wait atleast 30 days before you can cancel the contract, and if you cancel within 30 days, you return the phone.

Only way to buy it without contract is at full price, ie. 700$ + tax.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi everyone ive come on this forum after a long long time i wanna no is there anyway i can buy iPhone 3GS with out the contract for 200$
    Thanx in advnce
    go to ebay but it will cost you a little more unless you get buy it now in stable price .

On ebay its gonna cost you a LOT more.

[email protected]
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2016-05-22 at 05:46 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

If you really NEED one then you'll pay full price.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    sign up the contract with 299 for 32gb at apple store then in 3 days u call at&t about bad rep service in ur area and they will cancel ur account without fee and all ****. Also u can tell em that u brought 3gs off from apple store if u re in country and away from about 300 miles to apple store so they wont ask u to return iphone to at&t. You KEEP iphone for only 299. Woohoo its working for my friends and im working on it..
    Last edited by akamandito; 2009-08-25 at 08:05 AM.

Lol you swear, if there was a way to get the phone for its cheapest price everyone would do it. I really don't like cheap people.

Pay full price. I just bought mine tonight for $560 with tax
    Lime

White iPhone 3G[S] 32GB

Rig Specs:
    Coolermaster Spartan Case
    Asus P6T Deluxe
    Core i7 920 @ 3.8 Ghz
    Batch 3839A586
    6 gigs OCZ Platinum 7-7-7-20 1600 @1.65
    EVGA GTX 285 (702/1323/1584)
    LG DVD/RW
    Logitech G15 Keyboard & G9 Laser Mouse
    500GB Western Digital Caviar Black
    Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme (lapped) Dual TR 1600 Fans
    Thermaltake Toughpower 750 Modular

How do you request to pay full price? You did that at an Apple store?

Quote Originally Posted by akamandito View Post
    sign up the contract with 299 for 32gb then in 3 days u call at&t about bad rep service in ur area and they will cancel ur account without fee and all ****. Also u can tell em that u brought 3gs off from apple store if u re in country and away from about 300 miles to apple store so they wont ask u to return iphone to at&t. You KEEP iphone for only 299. Woohoo its working for my friends and im working on it..
    "Oh its a long drive to the ATT store, thats ok...you can keep it".....I call BS.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DSG04lightning's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    "Oh its a long drive to the ATT store, thats ok...you can keep it".....I call BS.

yeah they arent just going to say its ok, they will probally say thats ok mail is just fine.....im throwing my bs flag down

remember there are differences between needs and wants, if you Needed it you probally wouldve bought it at full price.

then theres also the want to save a Buck, that doesnt mean im going to call up my water/electric company and ask for a discount
    Last edited by DSG04lightning; 2009-07-13 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
    Pay full price. I just bought mine tonight for $560 with tax
    How did you get it at this price?

Guys, check out this tut. It's pretty interesting if you really need a 3GS without a contract.
    ** this method is not tested

iPhone 3G 8GB ($499)
    iPhone 3GS 16GB Black ($599)
    iPhone 3GS 16GB White ($599)
    iPhone 3GS 32GB Black ($699)
    iPhone 3GS 32GB White ($699)

How to Buy An iPhone 3G S Without A Contract

someone confirm if this works.

^Thats not a method.

You can buy the 3GS "unsubsidized" or at full price from ATT or Apple anytime you want, anyone.

Do you have to be a current att customer or sign up for a new contract to buy the unsubsidized iphone? As in you can just waltz in an apple store and say i wanna buy the unsubsidized iphone and not be asked to sign a contract? Coz i asked one of the girls in orange and she said even if i buy the unsubsidized iphone i have to sign up with at&t.

thats what they talled me at the apple store in miami. You can buy the 3gs without the contract. But u need an att contract. And pre paid cards dont count.

iPhone? More like MyPhone TT KH's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question about getting a 3GS, a friend of mine is with AT&T but she's not into the Iphone, She's willing to get me the 3GS with the 2 years contract, so how do I get out of the data plan $30, by the way I'm with Tmobile, Do we just get the phone and call them a month later and tell them the phone is stolen and she would switch back to her old phone without paying the data plan. Thanks

SO any new ways to get the 3GS??
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    "oh its a long drive to the att store, thats ok...you can keep it".....i call bs.

you dont get it. i brought it at apple store in SAN ANTONIO not ATT store which is away from my home about 300 miles from south texas to SAN ANTONIO. Oh im sorry you didn't believe in it.. So too bad!! I actually have four 32 3gs for only 1200 dollars and after ten days to cancel contract so all you have to pay is fee thats it and now i own four 3gs man no bullshyt and u dont have to believe cuz u dont know how dumbass few apple store is.. Peace outa
    Last edited by akamandito; 2009-08-25 at 08:19 AM.

^I really dont give a crap if you scammed Apple/ATT, congrats thief.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast