Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken 3GS in detroit....

I know Jody Saunders is stupid - but I wouldn't believe everything it writes
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Im pretty sure hes a guy. he joined the facebook group with his personal facebook account and him n his mates where givin people ****, could be wrong thoug. Either way, dont use his website!
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

Thanks

This is something Re: Jody Saunder's Rip Off of the Dev Team stuff I posted back in July 2009, but know one took any notice.

Come on guys...!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_inky View Post
    I feel this needs mentioning, but like most things I will not mention any names fear of repocussion.

I have had an iphone since released and have supported the Dev-team throughout. Even back to the DVD Jon itunes activation.

But have to report that a company here in the UK (nameless) is using / used Pwnage and other ulitilities re-badged to their name for commercial use.

Now I know the Pwnage software has a copywrite "not for commercial use dissclaimer" on it, but to me, it all seems wrong.

I know that in our community we are trying to remain free and not locked to Apple.

I don't think this is out of context at all.

I also have no idea whether this company is using the software "under license".

All I know alot of people work hard to keep us "Jailbroken iphone users" Free, and it just seems wrong.

Rant over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12