Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3.0 Youtube Cannot Connect!

Default iPhone 3.0 Youtube Cannot Connect!
    Ok I have an iPhone (1st Generation) running FW 3.0 JB and unlocked+activated through custom firmware (PWNAGE). I was merrily watching my YouTube Subscriptions on my iPhone (great feature) and then the next day when I went to see whats new to watch when I go to Subscriptions > New Videos I get a "Youtube cannot connect" error. I can see all of my channels i subscribed to and everything else works fine but I cant see the new videos on subscriptions. I resetted and everything. Please help. I restored and rejailbroke with redsnow and set up as a new phone. I cannot find a fix

Having the same problem, anyone have a solution

I had that issue when i was hacktivated. I made my own custom firmware with pwnagetool and my problem was fixed.

tried downloading pwnage tool to customise my 3.0 fw but am unable to find the correct version that will run on my windows laptop. all the ones i find have a mac type of extension i am unaBLE TO OPEN AND RUN,

is there a link to a custom fw 3.0 that will run on my iphone 2g that will let me connect to you tube and will let me use the push feature

i used blackra1n on my 2g iphone and now icannot connect to youtube is there something i need to do please help

Try searching fro youtube fix in cydia.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.