Results 1 to 8 of 8

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 3.0 MMS on ATT ?

  1. #1
    iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 72 Times in 37 Posts

    Default 3.0 MMS on ATT ?
    Ok I know that ATT isnt actually ready for MMS on the iPhone but when I look at the picture I see the small camera on the opposite side of the Send button within the Messages app, well I have upgraded to 3.0 on my iPhone 3G and did redsn0w evfeything is good now but I dont have that camera button or anything that shows that I could MMS if I wanted to. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit | Sterling Heights
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    you are going to have to upgrade to the 5.0 carrier settings. Load a custom ipcc file on your phone... go here

    MMS, Tethering working on iPhone 3G (IPCC Included) - Erodov
    useful? hit the thanks button!

  3. #3
    ya its not that att isnt ready, its just they have to go and unblock everyones mms, or you can goto that site and unblock it your self!

  4. #4
    Is enabling mms on your phone going to cost anything if you have unlimited texting?

  5. #5
    iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 72 Times in 37 Posts

    Thanks alot guys I did everything I have the capabilities of MMS now but I get Message Send Failure everytime now??

  6. #6
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dangerousandre View Post
    Is enabling mms on your phone going to cost anything if you have unlimited texting?
    nope, it's included in your original text plan.

  7. #7
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 104 Times in 103 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by West- View Post
    Thanks alot guys I did everything I have the capabilities of MMS now but I get Message Send Failure everytime now??
    That seems to be the issue thats going around lately. I've tried everything to work around it but it seems ATT's system is catching up to what phone we use and cutting us off when attempting to do the sim swapping trick

  8. #8
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 98 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ihappy View Post
    That seems to be the issue thats going around lately. I've tried everything to work around it but it seems ATT's system is catching up to what phone we use and cutting us off when attempting to do the sim swapping trick
    Same here but if the official day its the 15th i guess we can wait till then... only about 2 weeks..
    There're never enough iPhone Mods
    If anything I said helped you, Please press the Thanks! button

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •