Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2iPhones, 1 Calendar.

Default 2iPhones, 1 Calendar.
    So my wife just got herself a brand spankin' new iPhone!

Huzzah!

And we are in business together, and one thing that we are interested in doing is syncing our calenders together so that the two of us our always on the same page.

So for example, the day goes by and she makes a plan with her contacts, and I make a plan with my contacts, and one of us ultimately forgets to tell the other even though we put it in our own respective calendars, we still tend to create logistical headaches.

So is there any way to sync our calendars together?
    Herp a derp a derp a doooo!

I know you can do this using MobileMe, however that costs. There may be other ways....but thats what I use.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

boe_dye (2009-06-23)

My wife and I use BusySync....it works perfectly for us and updates very quickly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostWriter For This Useful Post:

boe_dye (2009-06-23)

get gmail accounts.. set set up syncing with google calendar. then set up sharing for your two accounts.. then go to m.google.com/sync (from the iphones) and select the shared calendar for syncing.. you will now see each others calendars in your iphone calendar app..

Alternatively you could just get one gmail account.. then follow googles instructions to set up syncing on both phones and then you would both have just one calendar..
    -Eric

-White iPhone 3GS 32GB. (For SALE)
    -15" MacBook Pro. Aluminum.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric.Catalyst For This Useful Post:

boe_dye (2009-06-23)

i use gmail calendar, in it there is an option to share calendars/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alek For This Useful Post:

boe_dye (2009-06-23)

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    I know you can do this using MobileMe, however that costs. There may be other ways....but thats what I use.
    Never really used mobileme, but thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by GhostWriter View Post
    My wife and I use BusySync....it works perfectly for us and updates very quickly.
    Where can i get that? I looked in appstore but didn't see it. is it for cydia? of course i suppose i could just look for myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric.Catalyst View Post
    get gmail accounts.. set set up syncing with google calendar. then set up sharing for your two accounts.. then go to m.google.com/sync (from the iphones) and select the shared calendar for syncing.. you will now see each others calendars in your iphone calendar app..

Alternatively you could just get one gmail account.. then follow googles instructions to set up syncing on both phones and then you would both have just one calendar..
    This one seems to be the most profitable answer and what we are more looking for! I will try this as well as investigate the busysync method as soon as i can find it!

thanks guys!

ya gmail is free unlike mobile me

all good! it would appear if google calandar sync is going to work for me and my wife!

Thanks for all the help guys!

Heres the how to in case anyone else is interested in doing the same!

http://www.google.com/support/mobile...40&topic=14252
    Last edited by boe_dye; 2009-06-24 at 06:26 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to boe_dye For This Useful Post:

CaptainChaos (2009-06-24)