Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: From Iphone 3G to Iphone 3Gs eligbility quetsion

Default From Iphone 3G to Iphone 3Gs eligbility quetsion
    Alright. Well, I upgraded to the iphone 3G last year in July. With the new news of the upgrading change that att made(those who were eligible in july,august,september can get the phone on launch)I thought there was a possiblity that I could upgrade to the 3gs phone since I had upgraded to my iphone 3g in july of 2008. I called att and the guy said that since I had bought my phone in july of 08 that I could be eligible for the upgrade but since I have the lowest minute plan that I was under $99 a month for a monthly bill that I would have to upgrade my minutes in order to become eleigible for the lowest pricing on the iphone 3gs. So I called friday, expecting to hear from them back today, and I havent from them so I called them up and no one really seemed to be much of help to me. One lady told me that the first request was denied because I had just upgraded to the 900 minute plan but now that the biling cycle for the 900 minute plan just started that she would resubmit the request.

So does anyone have any experience with this or any idea how I can get the iphone 3gs t the lowest price without creating/adding a new line. My current upgrade date is 12/31/09. Ill be hearing back from them in 48-72 hours.

You cant.

The lowest price you could possible pay on that line would be $399 (16gigger) or $499 (32gigger).