Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Freezing issues.

Default Iphone Freezing issues.
    I just got my iphone,
    I jail broke it yesterday and now i am running on 1.1.3. Everything was working smoothly until like few hours ago... I didnt install any applications or anything, it just started to freeze...... for example when i turn on vibrate switch on..... its going to like vibrate for a sec... after 30 sec... and then it would freeze, and restart itself, Other times for example when using camera, and looking through pics, it would just freeze.... and i have to restart it manually..... Everything was fine, and i did not do any changes, what could happen?

So after doing some readings, the problem can be solved by Restoring my iphone to 1.1.1 and jailbreaking , then to 1.1.2 and jailbreaking and then to 1.1.3 and jakilbreaking. Do I have to jailbreake after every update???????

Well, i am a still a noob - big times..... lol ...
    So lets say that I have my iphone unlocked/jailbroken,
    What are the next steps i need to do in order to make the iphone Fully functional.
    For example the youtube problem, EDGE fix , make installer being able to install anything.

How do I get to my iphone ( SSH... ) how to do it>>??

I would be glad if anyone could quickly answer me the above.

Yes you will have to re-jailbreak every time you restore and/or upgrade. Also, readup in the guides section, that should help a lot...

I have heard that if you hold the sleep/wake button and the home button at the same time, it will reboot the iPhone if it is frozen