Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3gs Jailbreak

Default 3gs Jailbreak
    Hi everyone, Just wondering what the Progress (if any)is for the 3gs jailbreak. I am in NO WAY trying to pressure the dev team(who is in fact awesome by the way) to speed up or anything of that nature, it just seems that most people are asking about ultrasn0w, so bad they made a new website. ultrasn0w: Is it out yet?I just want a jailbreak

If we knew anything worth pointing out...it would be on the front page.

Anything major, sure... but not something simple. It could be only slightly different than the 3g jailbreak, but they don't have time to work on it with everyone worried about ultrasn0w, Meaning it would be out shortly after. Or, it could be a Totally different process, meaning it could be days, months, or never... Fact is, I don't know, and that's the reason for this post, in hopes that someone who Does know, might share there info.

They have to find a new exploit in the new firmware.

This means it could take days or weeks....or longer. Unfortunately nobody knows. Its still way too early.

Ok, thanks for the info, some one Also posted this in another thread http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...aking-3gs.html

its like the saying so close yet so far but keep rocking dev team