Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Will i get my stuff back after restore?please help

Unhappy Will i get my stuff back after restore?please help
    I let my friend borrough my iPhone 2g 8gb.he tried to put music on it and restored my phone on his computer.I have restored my phone before on my computer and it put everything back on my phone like my contacts after the restore.The Internet on my computer is not working so I can't restore from my computer right now.I also synced my iPhone a day before he restored it on his computer and before it synced it said backing up so is all my stuff on my computer?my question is....when I restore it from my computer will all my contacts and apps come back?my phone is also jailbroken and unlocked on 3.0.

If you backed your phone up....then after you restore you can setup the phone using the backup and get your info back.

Right click on the your iphone and select back up from itunes for backup. You must back up, NOT sync to get back your settings, bookmarks and stuff.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

I don't even let my buddies borrow screwdrivers, much less my iPhone. You know, I mean you KNOW it's gonna get screwed up. It's a given.