Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone3GS Visual Voice Mail??

Question iPhone3GS Visual Voice Mail??
    On my previous device iPhone3G I had the iPhone Data Plan for $30.00 but hell with that AT&T just trys to screw us so what I did was I changed my plan to Family Messaging Unlimited for $30.00 and added the Family Data for $10.00 for my other lines in which had the iPhone as soon as the change was done I lost visual voicemail. Once I click phone and go to voicemail it goes straight to voicemail box you have "One New Message" it also alerts me I got new "Voicemail" not visual it actually dials Voicemail. On my new iPhone 3GS device I have remade the change to $10.00 and I got my voicemail but when I click "voicemail" tab it brings me to the visual voicemail but I don't have that no more. How do I change the setting so that if I click voicemail it will automatically call voicemail....Is this new with iPhone3GS it will no longer do that??

Thanks for all your help....

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

IDK. You could try installing the tethering hack, then reboot your phone, then open the Phone app, then click on voicemail, then hang up, then close the phone app and see if you get the vvm password box to pop up. IDK if it'll work, but if anything, you won't be any worse off and you'll have tethering.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.