Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Who else has done some dumb things today!?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Who else has done some dumb things today!?
    So, today I purchased a 16GB for $300, I was sick of my 2G(T-Mo customer of coarse). Not bad, not bad (I'm sure they will go down in price very soon though, but I couldn't wait!). In order to afford the phone (been on vacation for a month, start work again tomorrow, and I'm flat broke!), I had to sell my 2G to my younger brother. This left me in a noob position. Waiting anxiously on a quickpwn/ jailbreak/ ultrasnow unlock to use my iphone (GOOO Dev Team!). Even noobier, I grew impatient and tried to install a custom firmware posted on the dev-team blog. The ispw never loaded properly out of the 5 different methods that I tried. I felt very disheartened each time I bricked my phone. I finally gave up and restored to 3.0 with the yet to be thwarted baseband.

The best part of all of this has to be the fact that I'm probably going to be showing up to work tomorrow with my old *** n-gage from way back when (still kickin baby!!!). It was the only old phone that I found a charger for. LOL.

The things impatience does to a person are simply humorous (as long as your not the impatient person!).
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista

Thanks

I didn't do anything stupid, but my friend upgraded to 3.0 without pulling his apps out of categories, so he's stuck with just Mail, Messages, Photos, Phone, Contacts and Safari for now. lol But that really sucks for him.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

Thanks

lol, thats a bag of suck for him! You should encourage him to try to fix it, and just laugh at him for 3 hours before he gives up... Nah, thats not nice.
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista

Thanks

Yup...he's restoring now.

Well I revived my 3Gs today and I go to the apple store to get it activated because my computer crapped out. I leave the store and my son asked if he could hold the bag so I let him we walk into foot locker and I bought him a pair of Jordan's and we are leaving the store and he says I put your bag outside. I rush out side there was no apple bag in sight luckly my iPhone 3gs was in my pocket with my 2g but im out every thing that was in the box and a new screen protecter: -( oh well it was my bad for leting my 5 year hold my precious iPhone gear.

Thanks

Ahh, the things that make you appreciate the good days even more. At least you have your phones. Those were the real crown jewels!
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by STEVIELOLO View Post
    Well I revived my 3Gs today and I go to the apple store to get it activated because my computer crapped out. I leave the store and my son asked if he could hold the bag so I let him we walk into foot locker and I bought him a pair of Jordan's and we are leaving the store and he says I put your bag outside. I rush out side there was no apple bag in sight luckly my iPhone 3gs was in my pocket with my 2g but im out every thing that was in the box and a new screen protecter: -( oh well it was my bad for leting my 5 year hold my precious iPhone gear.
    Haha WOW!!! I would have had a heart attack if that was me and I left my phone out there. Be careful next time. The 3G S is too precious to lose. Lol