Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Having problem with ibricker on 1.1.4-- HELP!!!

Default Having problem with ibricker on 1.1.4-- HELP!!!
    recently i have downloaded Stealth1029's Ultimate Windows iPhone/iTouch Kit, and everything is working fine,

but when i tried to use ibricker on it it showed me that my phone was not jailbroken, (version1.1.4 (4A102)) that i need to update it, it started to download something from net i got scared and closed the connection and i searched the net and found that some file was missing which i update thur installer by installing Ziphone iBrickr Fix. Now when i start my iBricker it starts normally and when i click on applications it gets stuck showing screen
    Checking for the PXL application manager daemon...

please help me know how to procced further..

thanks in advance

i have 1.1.4 and i just went to ziphone.org dl his program and jailbroke my phone within 2 min ziphone whored out all the kinks for jailbreaking on 1.1.4 so you shouldnt have any problems

Quote Originally Posted by mattizmo View Post
    i have 1.1.4 and i just went to ziphone.org dl his program and jailbroke my phone within 2 min ziphone whored out all the kinks for jailbreaking on 1.1.4 so you shouldnt have any problems
    hi thanks for your suggestion, but i am not able to access that website, is there any other way to do it? i mean i bricker tries to donwload something from web andupdate m phone if i try is it recommended or not?