Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3g acting weird - laggy - not getting calls

Default iphone 3g acting weird - laggy - not getting calls
    for whatever reason my iphone 3g (for the past few days)
    does not ring when someone calls but i do get the missed call afterwards..
    also text messenging seems to take longer to receive (10 minutes and all the sudden all text will come at once)

wtf is going on here? im waiting till jailbreak for 3.0 comes out to try a restore - already tried removing my capsule neo case, restarting the phone several times and removing ringtone shuffle

any other thoughts would help

Mine has been acting similar like weeks ago, hahah, Losing signal, need to restart to get it back, text taking ages, calls not ringing but get missed... maybe knows 3GS is around..

prob at&t ******* with **** and pissing me off

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    What is your carrier ? I have the same problem did u got it fixed ? Check this out and tell me if that applies to your case http://www.modmyi.com/forums/pwnage/...ml#post4472361

got no where with at&t on this issue - but did figure out that the phone would receive calls (actually ring) if it was unlocked

so after i figured this out - restored and updated to 3.0 (no jailbreak) - phone works but wifi doesn't? wtf???

Quote Originally Posted by silent1643 View Post
    got no where with at&t on this issue - but did figure out that the phone would receive calls (actually ring) if it was unlocked

so after i figured this out - restored and updated to 3.0 (no jailbreak) - phone works but wifi doesn't? wtf???
    Ive got the same problems
    updated to 3.0 no jailbreak and now my wifi is greyed out
    have you worked out how to fix this.
    ive tryed restoring ,hard booting ,normal shut down ,removing the sim card nothing seems to work??

call at&t and apple - did all the trouble shooting bullsh*t - now i have a genius bar appt at the apple store - and if they can't fix it - im getting a replacement - i recommend you do the same