Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Picking up iPhone 3g s Tomorrow at a Apple Store Question

Default Picking up iPhone 3g s Tomorrow at a Apple Store Question
    Hi I was wondering if you plan to or guess how many people you think are picking their iPhone 3g s tomorrow up at an Apple Store.

I wanted to reserve mine today but the lady said she thinks they closed reservations. She also said that they will have more number of unreserved iPhone 3g s phones in stock than reserved iPhone 3g s phones.

I want to get mine tomorrow rather than wait since all of the anticipation is killing me so I wanted to know how many people you think are going to go wait outside of a store and for how long.

I've never waited outside before, but what is a good time to go if they open at 7AM tomorrow to make sure I get an unreserved iPhone 3g s? Please help. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dis1krazyazn View Post
    Hi I was wondering if you plan to or guess how many people you think are picking their iPhone 3g s tomorrow up at an Apple Store.

I wanted to reserve mine today but the lady said she thinks they closed reservations. She also said that they will have more number of unreserved iPhone 3g s phones in stock than reserved iPhone 3g s phones.

I want to get mine tomorrow rather than wait since all of the anticipation is killing me so I wanted to know how many people you think are going to go wait outside of a store and for how long.

I've never waited outside before, but what is a good time to go if they open at 7AM tomorrow to make sure I get an unreserved iPhone 3g s? Please help. Thanks!
    Plan on seeing a lot of people picking up there iphone 3GS early in the morning... If you want to get your phone in the morning, you should try to show up at least an hour early. it will probably slow down after the morning rush at about 9ish or so when people should be at work.. I dont foresee the apple store running out of iphones considering they have a bigger stock than the ATT stores. but thats just my guess... you never really know.

Thanks man I'll definitely try to wae up early

Thanks

Yeah, you should be ok if you get there at least an hour early, it also depends on how many people actually live in your area.