Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Podcast Album Art

Default Podcast Album Art
    NOTE: Album Artwork downloads automatically & without incident for Music.

• If I download a podcast from my iPhone, then artwork shows up.
    • If I download a podcast from my computer, then the artwork does not show up, even when I try to force the artwork grab.
    • If I sync the podcast with artwork from my iphone to my computer, then the artwork disappears.

I can put the artwork there manually, but that is uber-lame for daily podcasts, especially since the manual artwork never ports over to the freshly downloaded casts.

What gives?
    Anyone else have this issue?

Podcasts I listen to (and have problems with):
    • The Adam Carolla Podcast
    • Rachel Maddow Show
    • MSNBC Countdown
    Isnít it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
    -- Douglas Adams

Cool me too
    i went to mac store the other day, they had no idea after creating a new library. I tried everything. I am on a new formatted mac with nothing in the itunes library except rachel maddow podcast which is doing exactly as you say. the other computer has the same podcast problem except i got adam corolla just fine... anyone else

I have this same exact issue. I think it might have to do with podcast themselves and not iTunes or the iPhone because some of my podcast album art is perfectly fine but others have the same issue you are describing.

Somebody please help