Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A2DP and Battery

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default A2DP and Battery
    How do you use it? I don't have my headset paired right now, but my dad does with his. Wasn't there supposed to be a button at the bottom of the iPod to listen to music through a bluetooth headset? I can't find it.

Also, when I first upgraded to 3.0, I didn't have the battery %. I thought it might be in the settings, so I didn't think anything of it. After I restored my phone from back up, the % was there. But my dad also upgraded and he doesn't have the %. What's the deal?

EDIT: Apparently, the % was meant for the 3G S only. I think having it on the 3G is jailbreak leftovers. http://www.apple.com/iphone/how-to/#...ng-the-battery
    Last edited by Channan; 2009-06-18 at 03:41 AM.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

Yeah the battery indicator came up the first time i installed the 3.0 software but i then restored from backup. this then came up with the battery percentage nx to the battery symbol! I then did a clean install as i had some apps missing due to forgetting to unhide the apps in categories! I think the percentage battery thing is from the Jailbreak from the previous backup as you have mentioned! Think you may be able to alter it all when Jailbreak is available! hope this helps! :-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chr1s_888 View Post
    Yeah the battery indicator came up the first time i installed the 3.0 software but i then restored from backup. this then came up with the battery percentage nx to the battery symbol! I then did a clean install as i had some apps missing due to forgetting to unhide the apps in categories! I think the percentage battery thing is from the Jailbreak from the previous backup as you have mentioned! Think you may be able to alter it all when Jailbreak is available! hope this helps! :-)
    I don't want to. I love the %. But it doesn't really matter because my 3G S will be here Friday and I'll be selling my 3G online.

I'm using the bluetooth streaming with my Ford SYNC and have been relatively happy with it. I listened to the entirety of today's episode of "Buzz Out Loud" (audio podcast about, 40 minutes long) through the A2DP bluetooth streaming while driving home. I didn't notice any difference in battery life (well, according to the battery graphic on the home screen). I'll give it a more thorough test on my next road trip.

Thanks

All you do is pair your iPhone to your BT device and go into your iPod and the BT icon is at the bottom for you to pick where the sound comes out of, right? It's not there for me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by €hR!$ View Post
    I don't want to. I love the %. But it doesn't really matter because my 3G S will be here Friday and I'll be selling my 3G online.
    hey bro, i may be interested in buying ur 16 gigger. how much were you looking to get? sorry to hijack the thread
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nycdiplomat View Post
    hey bro, i may be interested in buying ur 16 gigger. how much were you looking to get? sorry to hijack the thread
    No idea. I can't figure out the pricing on eBay. They're ranging anywhere from $300-400 on eBay, but I can't figure out what's up with the big gap in pricing. I need what I can get for it to get some of my $500 back from the 3G S.

But it's brand new. I just got it 2 days ago. My old one had 2 dead pixels (which I really didn't care about - I just wanted a brand new one ) so I swapped it out.

Quote Originally Posted by €hR!$ View Post
    All you do is pair your iPhone to your BT device and go into your iPod and the BT icon is at the bottom for you to pick where the sound comes out of, right? It's not there for me.
    Have you tried restarting? I had the exact same issue - right up until i restarted and now it works perfectly! Im so so so excited... One wait over - nest one beginning!