Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Camera Roll Gallery Photo Change

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iPhone Camera Roll Gallery Photo Change
    Hi

Bit of a weird question. I received an MMS and saved the picture that was in it. It saved to the camera roll gallery on my iPhone. I have since downloaded it to my computer using iPhoto and I have deleted it from my phone.

The problem I am having is when I click on 'photos' on my iPhone the camera roll image is the picture that I deleted It's no longer on my phone anywhere so I don't know why it is there??

How do you change that picture? I have tired saving other photo's I have taken photos with the camera and still no luck it is stuck on the old image that I have deleted..

Can someone please help?

Cheers

Have you used it as wallpaper or MMS-ed it to anybody else. Some times it will get stuck. Try using a different pic as wallpaper and it might go away.

Thanks

Na I haven't sent it to anyone nor used it as a wallpaper.. Thats why I am confused..

It was received in swirlymms and I wanted to save it before i upgraded to 3.0 so I wouldn't loose it..

Edit I have also tired a number of different wallpapers..

I think I might have to download all the pics from the iphone camera roll. Clearing it might help...
    Last edited by srbug; 2009-06-18 at 06:58 AM.

Thanks

Well here is the update.

I removed all the photos from the camera roll gallery and then it returned to the grey camera so I thought that my problems were over. Except as soon as I took a photo it went back to the old image again..

I really need to get rid of this asap..

Can anyone help?

EDIT:
    I just fixed it!!

I restored my iPhone to standard FW using iTunes. Before i loaded my backup onto it (so the phone was completely free from all information, basically just out of the box) I opened up the camera and took a couple of pics. I then used iTunes to load my backup on and it now works without a problem.

I think there might have been something wrong with my backup that I had.
    Last edited by srbug; 2009-06-20 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost