Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (-4) iTunes Store Problem?

Default (-4) iTunes Store Problem?
    i noticed shazaam had an update so i entered in password and im waiting for the icon to load. im on 3g at publix. it just says "waiting" so i wait till i get home to download and sync. then i get an itunes store error (-4) what does that mean anyone getting the same thing

Yes, this happened to me too on my computer. So I stopped messing with it. Went on my iPhone (3.0) and went to the app store, went to update it, then there was a message saying that the terms of service had been updated and that I needed to agree to them before anything. So I did, then I re-tried the update to Shazzam and everything worked fine. A little slow, but that might have something to do with all the 3.0 downloads right now.

The same thing is happening to me as well. I upgraded from jailbroken 3g on 2.2.1 and everything works except itunes. It just says "waiting..." and then after like 5 min pops up with an error message or it will jsut sit there forever saying "waiting" and if I turn my phone off and on it then has a lovely grey icon that says the same thing and the only way to get rid of it is to restore my phone.

should have waited a day or two... might just be because everyone and their mother is using itunes at the moment. Anyone else having trouble with itunes?

Can't wait for 3.0 jailbreak!

Store seems to be working now.

Mine started working too. Its still crazy slow, but then again everyone is on it right now.