Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Restore 2.2.1 (2.30.03 base) back to 2.2.0 (2.29.03)

Default Restore 2.2.1 (2.30.03 base) back to 2.2.0 (2.29.03)
    Iphone 3g i got from At&t with firmware ( i'm not sure )
    I jailbroke it, upgraded the firmware to (2.1.0 3G iPhone1,2_2.1_5F136_Restore.ipsw). Cancelled contract with AT&T took the iphone to Tmobile place. Smartass jailbroke it to 2.2.1 and handed it back to me with Tmobile service working. This is some 2 months back. Today i called up Tmobile regarding poor internet connection, losing EDGE often, hearing static while recieving calls. Rep tells me take out the SIM card and re-insert it. OK i opened the SIM card tray and there is a plastic thing between the SIM and the tray. The rep tells me this plastic thing is what is keeping my iphone unlocked and the reason for all my probs. I ask him how can i properly unlock it. He says Yellowstone.

Sorry for the long story...but now i want to restore to 2.2.0 if possible. Can it be done. I tried and it would not restore to anything but 2.2.1. What to do guys ????

dont bother.....3.0fw unlock and jailbreak is due tonight...so just wait...then you wont need a sim adaptor
    Let it ultrasn0w let it ultrasn0w let it ultrasn0w

hey bro

What software is jailbreaking 3.0
    can u give me the name Quickpwn, Ziphone, Jailbird ???

plz tell...

Also if i upgrade to 3.0 fw would I not lose all my cracked apps

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Read the first thread in the News section about the new unlock. Don't ask about cracked apps on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Read the first thread in the News section about the new unlock. Don't ask about cracked apps on this forum.
    are you in a bad mood today poseidon???
    Let it ultrasn0w let it ultrasn0w let it ultrasn0w