Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G S Petition (AT&T Subscribers Please Read)

Default iPhone 3G S Petition (AT&T Subscribers Please Read)
    The general community was disappointed when hearing of the actual iPhone 3G S upgrade prices from AT&T lacking of a subsidization to stand with integrity towards loyal AT&T customers.

As with Canadas iPhone 3G launch and outrageous rate plans from Fido/Rogers, iPhone users on AT&T started a petition showing our standpoint and disbelief towards the situation. Please follow the twitter link below and sign the petition!! It worked with the Canadian Petition and effectively reduced the prices so we can do this too!!!

Link: twitition - AT&T to offer reasonable iPhone 3GS upgrade prices

Not to mods: can you please make this thread a sticky or place it in a noticeable area as many iPhone users visit ModMyi daily thanks.

i would also like to note that O2 and Rogers have similar petitions please follow the links below

O2: twitition - O2 to offer reasonable iPhone 3GS upgrade and tethering #o2fail

Rogers: twitition - Rogers Wireless to to offer early iPhone 3GS upgrades for existing subscribers
    Last edited by The Maestro; 2009-06-14 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    IPhone 3GS Black 16GB 3.0
    Mac Mini Intel OSX 10.5.7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneDummy
    Help!!! My right speaker isn't working!

Oh goody - another thread on this.

Please sign this one instead http://twitition.com/y6fd2
    Last edited by confucious; 2009-06-14 at 11:39 PM.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

oh i apologize as you can see im new to this forum and just wanted to get this across, if this is in fact a duplicate please delete this
    IPhone 3GS Black 16GB 3.0
    Mac Mini Intel OSX 10.5.7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneDummy
    Help!!! My right speaker isn't working!

meh, I'll just close this one and we all can post in the other

Welcome to MMi "The Maestro"