Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should I Upgrade to iPhone 3GS?

Question Should I Upgrade to iPhone 3GS?
    I just got my phone stolen a couple weeks ago on May 28th I purchased the iPhone 3G for full price and guess what couple days later the new iPhone is announced what do you guys think should I get the new one.....From what I hear it isnt all that just a touch faster I have my cousin who works for apple and he has tested it out and claims comparision to like a computer its .5ghz faster and it has a built in compass better camera woahhhh its not like im going to go deer hunting lmao and I need a compass but IDK what should I do any opinions.....Also when I upgrade to the 3.0 firmware I still got the iTunes beta on my computer in which lets you modify the ipcc carrier file so if I load the beta 5 file I will have tethering?

iPhone? More like MyPhone dchandler's Avatar
    Thanks

Im the same way, I just got my iphone about 2 weeks ago, ANd do really know what i should do, I want the new iphone but it doesnt make since to spend the money all over again,

If you got your phone 2 weeks ago your eligible to get the new one for 20% restocking fee 100000000% Apple and AT&T told me but the problem is it looks the same way and same **** and it has the same hardware no major upgrades its the 3.0 the makes it run faster with little enhancements....I got the iPhone 3G the first day it was released and I regret that I had so many problems and I just dont want to run through that now with the new device I got my iPhone runs great battery the whole nine yards what I think is I might just wait and wait for someone I know to get it or go to app store and test it out in my area but I dont feel like it is needed to spend the money they should have went all out whole different body and all I would hve been in there and got it 10000% who needs a compass Im not going deer hunting or anything lol.........The mistake they made is if they enhanced the camera they should have put a fckingggg FLASHHHH or something u knoooo