Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how would you change the iphone 3Gs?/thoughts of it?

Thanks

Default how would you change the iphone 3Gs?/thoughts of it?
    well its here and i see lot of people are not all oh and awed about it look the same as 3g you can just say that you have it and people wont really know that your rocking the new iphone 3Gs...

if was was to change it would come in matte back and bit bigger screen and flash for cam and front cam also in other colors not black and white.colors that the nanos have thats all that it needed the 32gb is good for now thats a lot of space to play with..

i think apple could of done better and at least gave the 3Gs a new look not same as 3G..so i guess people that get this can still rock there same case on there 3g..

im on t-mobile and i think its time for me to hop on the 3g band wagon edge is ok here in my area and someone wants my iphone for 300$ so yeah if i decide to get it i just dont know if its worth it still deciding..

what are your thoughts/how would you change the iphone 3Gs?
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..

Front facing cam for chats. Another issue we kinda forgot about though is flash in safari. When's that coming?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

This is even more depressing than reading the 3GS rumors

Well.. The 3GS looks nice and all, but it's just a refresh. The thing that I don't understand is a magnetometer? Really? Of all things, a magnetometer? It does have a certain pimp-my-ride-esque quality, but still... I think colors will be next year. I don't see a reason why Apple would increase the storage capacity any more. I would have like to have seen a front facing cam and perhaps stereo speakers. Cell phone cameras have had the worst flashes ever. They typically make you go "oh yeah, that's definitely a cell phone pic". I am looking forward to the faster processor!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!