Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3g s early upgrade?

Default iphone 3g s early upgrade?
    Does anyone think att will allow iphone users to have an early upgrade to the new 3gs if they are not eligible? as in just pay 400 instead of 600 bucks for retail
    Last edited by matinm90; 2009-06-09 at 12:23 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

.... Did you read the details on the pricing? You will find your answers there.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

i did but for somne reason when i called att the csr couldnt confirm that the pricing was the same as last year.

Default ?
    Im totally condused... I own a 2G iphone and my plan isnt set to expire until november, however I just pre-ordered the 3G S for 199.99 on Att.com, Why do I get the discount then...?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled-1.jpg  

Maybe because you're lucky?!?!?!! haha I really want to early upgrade to the 3gs, but I definitely can't afford to do it w/their current price point. I think I'm going to have to wait until next year's WWDC. (Glow in the dark casing? Anyone? Anyone? lol)

Or possibly a mood-casing where it changes color? LOL (sorry sorry am laughing out loud by myself at the mere thought of this)
    Last edited by iAppleJuice; 2009-06-10 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost