Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: trying to add an app on 1.1.4???

Default trying to add an app on 1.1.4???
    Ok where to begin?? I have been looking on this site for a couple hours now. I wanted to make sure that this question was asked before and answered, and i didn't see it.

I recently used ziphone to upgrade to 1.1.4. from 1.1.1 and there is no problems, she is working great. Now I have no idea how to add an app to my phone from my computer (I don't have wireless,) now is there a way i can do this? I have tried to use iphonebrowser, but it keeps saying that I need to jailbreak my phone? doesn't ziphone do this?

So if anybody knows how to do this, please let me know.

Thanx to everyone keeping us with working iphones!!! Canada appreciates it alot!

CJ

Thanks

Mac or PC?

Mac -> iFuntastic
    PC -> iBrickr
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eurisko For This Useful Post:

Chewbs (2008-03-11)

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

you have to add source i.unlock.no to your sources then install ziphone ibrick fix reboot your phone and then you can connect phone to pc run iphone browser and it will recognize your phone as jailbroken and your are ready to roll...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gavko For This Useful Post:

Chewbs (2008-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Mac or PC?

Mac -> iFuntastic
    PC -> iBrickr
    I tried using the ibricker that comes with iphone kit and it loads the upgrade, I wait for about 15 min. reboot my phone and it keeps rebooting with alot of white text on the screen. I have to go into recovery mode then use ziphone again to get my phone working.

and I am using a PC. so i am wondering if i should just start over fresh? or should i use another version of ibricker?

not sure but when i look for the app folder its not there??? lol.. i think ziphone makes things a bit harder?

hope this helps out...

Quote Originally Posted by gavko View Post
    you have to add source i.unlock.no to your sources then install ziphone ibrick fix reboot your phone and then you can connect phone to pc run iphone browser and it will recognize your phone as jailbroken and your are ready to roll...
    where do i get i.unlock.no?

sorry to ask, but i am really new to this... but I appreciate the help, alot!
    Last edited by Chewbs; 2008-03-11 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost