Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone SMS Question....

Default Iphone SMS Question....
    Hey guys, I'm new to these forums, so i apologize in advance if this has already been asked a million times. I search on here but didnt come up with the anwser i was looking for.
    So...is there anyway to get deleted SMS messages. Or is thier a way to make the directory copy itself to a differnt folder, so when it is delete there is still a copy that is unseen, unless you are FTP'd into the phone?? I'm not to familuar with scripting on Apple software so thats why im asking. Or if there is some sort of back up that will run in the backround of the Iphone, and do the same type of espionage To make a long story short...I'm trying to catch my wife cheating on me. Women.......

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I know that if you backup your phone on itunes, you can restore old texts that you have deleted but were there at the time of backup.

Default www.mobile-spy.com
    I was looking for something like this, but i want everything to be done localy. I dont want the information getting sent to a third party server. When a sub directory could be created to store the duplicate data. So when a new SMS message goes in or out it sends a copy to another folder, lets say its named " SMS2". And from that the only way to extract them would be SSH, and pull the whole file, like once a month.

P.S. to bad im a PC