Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Try this to get customize working on 1.1.4 firmware

Default Try this to get customize working on 1.1.4 firmware
    How To Get customize to work with 1.1.4 Iphone version.

For those of you that jailbreaked and want customize to work on your 1.1.4

1) Jailbreak your phone. If you dont know how then google it. Its easy.

2) At this point you have two options. A) You can ssh into your iphone and open the /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersi on.plist and change the version part of it from 1.1.4 to 1.1.3 . Or you can B) install the 1.1.4 to 1.1.3 change versions download (repo.ispazio.net). This will do the exact thing as ssh'ing into it.

3) Download the "Orginal" customize. DONT RUN IT.. Once installed, exit installer and go back to installer after sliding slider ect.

4) Unistall customize "Orginal"(DO NOT RUN IT). All were trying to do it create the folder.

5) Then download customize 1.1.3 edited/modded using this source repository type http://ipodtouched.net/repo.xml

6)After it installs restart the iphone, and click it. It will load, make sure to keep tapping the screen while it shows "Spicy Chicken".

7)Bam your in.

8)Now i need help from you guys. I want to get more sounds for the customize where do i get them from. i got all the ones that where on the installer.

i cant find the 1.1.4 to 1.1.3 after putting (repo.ispazio.net) in my sources

its called 1.1.4 compatibility patch

Still won't go past the spicy chicken screen