87. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES....I BADLY NEEDED IT IT THATS WHY

11 12.64%
  • OFCOURSE NOT....ARE YOU SILLY WHO'S GONNA PAY MORE THAN ORIGINAL PRICE

75 86.21%
  • STILL DECIDING TO BUY

1 1.15%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The iPhone is $299 & $399! !! Why pay more people???

iPhone? More like MyPhone taylorcold's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever heard of the law of supply and demand. Calling people stupid for buying an iPhone for 500 bucks shows how ignorant some people are?

Some people (adults) work and earn more money in a week than some of you do in 6 months and for them playing around with iphones is not their idea of fun and despite what you say, the directions are not always clear, not even today. So they are willing to pay someone to do it for them. That is not stupid. I have sold iPhones to people for 600+ and I dont consider them stupid.

A few of the people who post here act like the 12 year olds the are. Sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut (not write) and have people wonder if you are an idiot than speak (write) and remove all doubt.

Seriously, some here are clearly brilliant and some are total idiots.

I got mine for 500 canadian $$ on ebay ... Unlock ready for using !!

iPhone? More like MyPhone taylorcold's Avatar
    Thanks

Fat x nub

Do you really expect us to believe a just turned 14 year old walks into an Apple Store and buys iphones? Please, you have posted too much for anyone to believe you have that kind of money unless you took it from your mommy.

PLease dont hammer anyone about what they spend their money on until you actually earn money from someplace other than mommy's purse.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taylorcold View Post
    Fat x nub

Do you really expect us to believe a just turned 14 year old walks into an Apple Store and buys iphones? Please, you have posted too much for anyone to believe you have that kind of money unless you took it from your mommy.

PLease dont hammer anyone about what they spend their money on until you actually earn money from someplace other than mommy's purse.
    Do you think ending every insult with a smiley face makes it ok?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

I got mine for $540 on Toronto Craigslist. Honestly though, I figured it was a bit much but it wasnt as much as what my friend paid to get his -- $650. I understand supply and demand and since supply is short over here, there is most likely a premium on these phones. And I've just put in a search for iPhones on Toronto Craigslist again and they are selling for a maximum of $790 even ! Totally ridiculous !! But hey... if people want them, they'll buy it.

I got mine from friend in Mississauga and i paid 450 for it....and he is a good friend...THX H@*g

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12