Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMS Boot Image?

Default SMS Boot Image?
    I couldn't think of a good title for this thread but that describes it pretty well. When I start the SMS thing, before going to the conversation list, it shows a "screenshot" of a conversation that's been deleted for a while now. The "screenshot" isn't in any folder or anything, it's just somehow there when I start the text app. Normally I wouldn't care, but the screenshot happens to be a private conversation that no one should ever see. I can't figure out why it's there or how to get rid of it. Any ideas? Anyone run into this before?

Try opening the text app and when everything is fully loaded, press and hold the home button till the app completely shuts down ( about 10 seconds). Then try reopening the app and see if it is still doing it.
    Last edited by gastaman; 2009-05-25 at 01:13 AM.

Yeah. It's still doing it. I went through and deleted a bunch of stuff I wasn't using. I deleted iReal SMS. I rebooted the phone I don't know how many times. It just won't go away.

Sorry I don't know what else to suggest. I was experiencing the same problem and was able to solve it by following those instructions.

hey could you resolve this issue? i have the same problem, also i notice that the same thing happens to my Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by dburgos View Post
    hey could you resolve this issue? i have the same problem, also i notice that the same thing happens to my Calendar
    I ended up restoring my phone for it to go away. Hasn't happened since though.