Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Backup Problem

Default iPhone Backup Problem
    Hey all,

I have just found out today that my iPhone software has expired (Beta 4) and I haven't backed up my iPhone for at least a week (Bought tons of songs/apps on phone added loads contacts/texts...) and I when I connect my phone to the pc it says this...

iTunes could not back the iphone "Lee's iPhone" because the backup session failed.

What am I to do?! I don't want to loose all my things again! (already lost it once, last time I updated and it would not restore to backup)

Is there any other way I could save my stuff (Not botherd about songs or apps that are already on pc I just wanna save them off my phone)

Thanks..

Anything you've bought from iTunes you can just download again.
    Don't you synch your contacts OTA?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Not music, I have purchased music before and somehow lost it.. having to pay again to redownload it.. (iTunes sucks) I asked apple and they said redownload it and it will be free but it charged me, as for the contacts/sms it didn't sync I just reinstalled my phone I tried different backup programs but they didn't work oh well..