Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Supreme Preferences Issue

Default Supreme Preferences Issue
    Hi!

I don't know if this is the place to ask, if not please move it or let me know where I can ask!!

I downloaded Supreme Preferences a while ago and have tonight clicked on something in Mobile Substrate about 3x3 images on the page - which maybe I shouldn't have.

Anyway, not I have 3x3 images on each page but many icons/apps are no longer available (probably the other 7 per page!).

The missing ones include: Settings (so I can't get back in and unclick it!), Cydia - I thought I could maybe go in an uninstall Supreme Prefs and then reinstall it - but it too is missing.

Is there anyway I can get back to my old screen or access either Cydia or Settings if the icon has disappeared?

Thanks
    Ernie

Yea... I checked that same option out of curiosity and fubar'd my whole theme. Like you, I lost the settings icon and a handful of others. I can post the link that helped me get everything back but unfortunately that link is on my laptop at home. I'll post the link when I get home tonight for you. Its just a matter of SSH'ing out a certain springboad file and then respringing and you'll be good to go. HOld tight..........

Thank you. Please let me know the link when you find it.

Or else I'll have to start from scratch - yuch!

OMG!!!! I'm sorry SurferMarc!!! Totally and completely forgot!! I got sidetracked and then I received this reminder email from MMI aboout this thread.

Tip: Missing or Hidden Icons | iPhone News, Help and Guides

Solution #5 worked like a charm for me. Again I apologize for the late response!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to eeetripl For This Useful Post:

Saun (2010-10-12)